Please Read Our Terms & Conditions:
Lone Star Pins was founded on a strong belief that our customers satisfaction is our number one priority. We back every custom product we manufacture with outstanding customer service, and our 100% quality guarantee.
Each order is created through a team effort. You are a very important part of our team. We rely on you for vital information in order to produce the specific custom products (lapel pins, embroidered patches, lanyards, challenge coins, buttons, badges, key chains and other promotional products) you want. While we are working together, we each have responsibilities. For your convenience, we have included these responsibilities below. Please take a moment to read them. These are the terms and conditions that govern all of our sales. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Lone Star Pins is responsible for:
• Standing behind our products 100%. Lone Star Pins backs each and every product we manufacture with our 100% Quality Guarantee. We will replace (at no additional charge to you) any defective custom product. We only require that you submit your written claim of defective product to us within 30 days of receipt. For purposes of this Agreement, the term “defect” or “defective” means a manufacturing error.
• Giving you accurate information. Prior to starting production, you will receive via e-mail a digital proof of your final custom-made product. This high-quality digital proof will allow you to spell check, verify color, size and make any additional changes or corrections prior to starting production. The “size” of your lapel pin is determined by measuring the widest or tallest point of your design.
• We use the Pantone (PMS) color matching system, and it is important that you indicate your color choices using Pantone PMS numbers. For additional information regarding the Pantone (PMS) color matching system, visit the Pantone site at www.pantone.com. In addition, because all computer monitors/ printers do not display colors in the same way, you should confirm your color choice by consulting a Pantone (PMS) color book/chart, which are available at most art supply stores and some libraries. All Pantone (PMS) numbers will be listed on the proof so that you can verify them easily.
• Confirming your order. Prior to production, you will receive an order confirmation letter via email. This order confirmation will contain (1) written specifications of your order (including pricing, type, size, quantity, colors, and the estimated production time), (2) a finalized digital proof (incorporating any additional changes or corrections), and (3) a link to our terms and conditions page. If the written specifications/finalized digital proof meet your satisfaction, just send us your approval via reply e-mail, and we will commence the production process immediately. Orders placed directly through our online ordering system allow a complete review of your ordering details, along with our Terms and Conditions. Therefore, online orders do not require a Confirmation Letter email.
• Producing your order correctly & on time. Once we have obtained your approval on the order confirmation described above, we will begin production of your order. Typical production timelines are below. While almost all orders ship in the advertised time frames, we can not and do not guarantee any production times or shipping times.
Custom Lapel Pins 10 to 14 business days
Challenge Coins 10 to 14 business days
*Offset Printed lapel pins require 14-16 days to manufacture. 3-D molded lapel pins require 14-21 days to manufacture. Zinc Alloy lapel pins require 16-18 days to manufacture. Dual-Plated lapel pins require 18-21 days to manufacture. Blinking or LED-lighted lapel pins require 14-16 days to manufacture.
Large or specialty orders may require additional production time. Replacement orders are subject to the same production time frames (as set forth above) as the original order. For more information, please speak to your sales representative. Your finished order will be shipped via UPS Priority International Air Service (at no additional cost to you for orders to be shipped to the United States) directly to the address you specify.
Listening to you! We want this to be the best experience you have ever had when ordering custom promotional products! If you have concerns, constructive criticism, or compliments, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us via email at [email protected]
Online Ordering System:
Lone Star Pins offers secure online credit card processing via Paypal as a convenience to our customer’s. Our hope is that you will find this new payment system useful and handy. The security of your financial and personal information is of the utmost importance to us. And we pledge to ensure that your information is handled in the safest and most secure fashion (please contact your salesperson to discuss our security procedures). We do request that you check and verify with your sales person prior to processing an order to insure it could be manufactured and delivered by your due date as once an order has been placed it may not be canceled for any reason and any funds received will be issued to your account or applied to future purchases.
You are responsible for:
• Legal ownership of any and all logos, trademarks and copyrights. By submitting your design to Lone Star Pins, you warrant that you have the legal right to reproduce (or have reproduced) any logos or other images associated with your order. You also certify that the production of any images you submit does not infringe on any other person/entity’s intellectual property rights.
• Giving due attention to the proof provided. Once you receive the digital proof, carefully review it in detail. Please give special attention to (1) the design you have chosen, (2) the spelling of words you have chosen, and (3) the colors you have chosen. If there are no changes or corrections to your proof, return your approval to us via email. This is your signal to us that the order has been approved. Because we are producing a custom-made product with no market available for cancelled orders, an approved order may not be cancelled for any reason.
• Shipping Your Product. Its our goal to have your product delivered to you on or before the date you need it. We hope you understand, however, that we cannot guarantee our deliveries nor be held responsible for delays in shipping which are beyond our control, such as inaccurate/undeliverable address information, U.S./Foreign Customs procedures, the misrouting of your package by FEDEX, or the unavailability of the addressee. In addition, there will be a shipping charge if the product is to be shipped to a location outside of the United States.
All sales are final. Due to the custom nature of the products we manufacture, all sales are final. Once an order has been submitted for production, it may not be canceled for any reason.
Lone Star Pins does not issue refunds, give credits or offer discounts. As mentioned previously, if one of the products we manufacture is found to be defective, we will gladly replace it (at no additional charge to you). We only require that you submit your written claim of defective product to us within 30 days of receipt.
Binding Agreement. This agreement is the entire agreement between Lone Star Pins and our customers and supersedes any other communications via email or telephone with respect to this promotional products order.
If you got to this point, mention Lone Star Terms and conditions at check out to your sales representative and receive $15.00 off of your order for actually reading through all of this legal stuff, we appreciate you taking the time to go through this.
Disclaimer of Warranty. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS OF THE PRODUCTS WE MANUFACTURE FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, USE OR EVENT.
In the event that a legal dispute arises, it is agreed that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for such a dispute is Comal County, Texas, USA., and that the prevailing party is entitled to an award of reasonable attorney’s fees before trial or hearing, during trial or hearing, after trial or hearing, and/or appeal. Should Lone Star Pins be named in a copyright/trademark infringement lawsuit arising out of Lone Star Pins’ use of a copyright/trademark protected item provided by you for use in your product, you agree to indemnify Lone Star Pins for any damages and/or litigation-related expenses borne by Lone Star Pins.
All of the products displayed on this web site containing corporate logos or registered trademarks are shown only to illustrate the reproduction capabilities of Lone Star Pins. Purchase of merchandise from Lone Star Pins in no way, shape or form grants you permission to reproduce logos, nor does it transfer, grant or lease ownership of any logos or trademarks to you.
We look forward to working with you, now and in the future!
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow them) that enable the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We use Google Analytics and Cpanel to analyse the use of our website. Google Analytics and Cpanel gathers information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website such what web browsers were used, IP locations of visitors and how long visitors stayed on our website and which pages they visited.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
CHILDRENS ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
By requesting a quote and/or ordering through any of our website site you consent to our terms and policy.